We are a community of people of diverse ages, backgrounds, and occupations, who are seeking to grow as Christians and reach the lost. We would love to have you join us in worship on Sunday Mornings at 10:45, we don’t believe that church is an end in itself, but church is a tool for connecting people to the destinations God has in mind for each individual.
- Sermon – December 1, 2019 by Pastor Paul Clark. Greetings from Quito.
- Wednesday Family Night – Dec. 18th 6:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome to join us for a light meal, fellowship and a short devotion. We hope to see you here!
- We had a fantastic visit from Paul, Alyssa and girls.
- Paul and Alyssa Clark will be here during the 10:45 a.m. Worship Service on December 1st to share about their Mission in Ecuador. There will be a dessert potluck following the service. Please join us in welcoming the Clark’s.
- Sermon – November 10, 2019 by Rev. Bob Luhn