We are a community of people of diverse ages, backgrounds, and occupations, who are seeking to grow as Christians and reach the lost. We would love to have you join us in worship on Sunday Mornings at 10:45, we don’t believe that church is an end in itself, but church is a tool for connecting people to the destinations God has in mind for each individual.
Please join us for Family Fun Night. It is Birthday Night and we will be celebrating all the birthday’s in January. Everyone is welcome.
We will have a light meal, birthday cake and a short devotion.
- Join us tonight for our Christmas Eve service at 5:00 p.m.
- Family Fun Night Christmas Dinner – December 18th at 6:00 p.m.
- Sermon December 8, 2019 by Pastor Bob Luhn
- December 24th. Christmas Eve. Service at 5:00 p.m. Join us for singing and a short devotional by Pastor Bob Luhn
- Sermon – December 1, 2019 by Pastor Paul Clark. Greetings from Quito.